Oops

11.20.2008

  • Have husband come home 3 hours early to watch our little busy bee
  • Wear dress, high heels and bring temple recommend
  • Meet at church at 4:30 pm to go on Youth temple trip
  • Make sure every youth is accounted for and has a ride to the temple
  • Carpool with youth to temple
  • Make sure all youth have had their temple recommend interview
  • Make sure you have an up to date temple recommend
Oops...I kinda forgot to do that last bullet. In my defense it expired just last month! But seriously, we just had a lesson in YW's about being dependable and prepared. So yeah, it was a little embarrassing. Luckily we had enough women that I wasn't needed. Good thing we only live a half hour away from the temple, because my sweet husband kindly came and picked my expired temple butt up and took me home. So sad!

3 comments:

Fenima said...

I've done the same thing. My poor husband decided to do initiatory instead, so I didn't have to wait too long. Congrats on the new babe!!! You are super tiny, I can't even tell you're prego. Well, my guess is that Ava will have another sister.

Fenima said...

I meant sister...not another sister as if she already has a sister. you know what I mean.

Coordination Queen said...

hehehe. We had that happen to someone last month... hopefully things will be a little bit more organized, who knows though, now they put me in charge it might all go downhill...