I thought this was just too cute, that I had to take a picture. Who knew that Jamba would pour some of my Jamba Juice into a special itty bitty cup just for Ava? Now I don't have to fight Ava to let me have a sip!
After getting our own seperate drinks we strolled over to a near by fountain for some girl time. Notice Ava's not wearing a jacket? The weather was just beautiful today. I'm regretting packing away our shorts this past week! This CA weather is so confusing.
Temps in the mid to high 70's, green grass, flowers blooming, and people wearing shorts...are you sure Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks?
With Prop 8 protests, housing prices still WAY too high, and the Governator threatening to raise taxes even more, I guess the weather is one perk to living in CA.
Which season is it?
11.13.2008
Posted by Korey at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There are many perks to living in California- specifically the East Bay! Consider me jealous.
Those flowers are gorgeous!
Baby Girl serious about the juice. Thanks for the pic's.
Ooh, great flower pictures! Livs loves having "Juice parties" (that's what
she calls it when we go to Jamba) and especially having her own cup. What a treat.
--Glad Ava is feeling better
Post a Comment