After reading the title you might have a little guess as to why Ava is so happy. This past week we took a little trip to one of Ava's favorite candy factories.
The Jelly Belly Factory! Thanks to her Grandpa Bunting Ava has a huge spot in her stomach for those delicious little morsels of yumminess :)
The factory is a fully functioning candy making factory. So we were not allowed to take any pictures once on the tour. Total bummer! I wish you were all there to see Ava and her little buddy peering through the windows mesmorized by all the candy and machines. Once we got outside we had to take a picture of the girls in their Jelly Belly hats. (Ava loved hers so much she insisted on wearing her hat all through lunch)
Besides getting to see how they make Jelly Bellies, the best part was all of the free samples they let you try. Here's Ava trying to open up her free bag of Jelly Bellies. This girl is addicted to these things!
Ha! I thought it was funny how eventually she resorted to trying to eat the Jelly Belly through the plastic.
Ever heard of Belly Flops? They are the jelly beans that don't make the cut when it comes to being the "perfect" Jelly Belly. So Jelly Belly packages them up and sells them all for half price. Who cares what they look like! They still taste as yummy!
I think I'll go eat one of those reject Jelly Bellies right now.
Candy, candy, and MORE candy
3.21.2009
Posted by Korey at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that tour, and have been on it way too many times. My favorite is the jelly belly art. That, and of course the free candy.
Belly flops are the best.
You know you've made it when they make a portrait of you out of Jelly Bellies!
Post a Comment