...an M&M! From sunrise to sunset all our little girl wants to eat are M&M's. Since I personally don't enjoy being around a sugar high child all day. We usually only give her a few of these delicacies after dinner. Which means most of the time I am having to tell my child no. Which has made her resort to calling and asking her grandparents on the phone for a few M&M's. It's actually pretty funny.
One day she actually came up to me and said "Mommy, baby need M&M." (talking about her baby doll). And then Ava proceeded to place her baby in her stroller. Look her straight in the eyes and then say over and over "No M&M" while shaking her head back and forth.
One day I was in a generous mood and decided to let Ava take a handful. Her reaction was priceless!
It went from shock, to frantically trying to open the bag, to saying "Mmmmm. M&M" over and over. I think her color dyed face says it all.
Have you had an M&M today?
I'll do anything for...
3.15.2009
Posted by Korey at 4:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you know-everyone needs their daily dose of vitamin C (chocolate). Hmmm-Where did she get that sweet tooth from?
Ava tries to share her snacks with me over the phone,but I highly doubt she'd let me have an m&m! I agree Ava! My m&m's! You don't want to mess with a pregnant girl or a tiny tot's sweets!!!
Ella loves M&M's too. They are her favorite food forsure!!! I hear you! She actually did not start liking them until 2 1/2 years old and now she eats a handful a day! Cute baby girl of yours.
Post a Comment