How did that get there?

3.21.2009

Am I imaging things, because I swear that box was across the room a second ago.


Now the giggling coming from the box makes sense.


I don't think we've laughed this hard in a really long time. She always seems to surprise us with the things she says or does. Gotta love the toddler age.

4 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

She's so CUTE! I am also glad to see another soon-to-be 2 year old that still is wearing size 3 diapers! :)

Korey said...

Whew! Mary that makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that there is another kid Ava's age still in size 3 diapers.

Jared and Krysten said...

Now that is funny! Ava-bug you are entertaining! Love you bunches! Hope your brother is as funny as you are.

Coordination Queen said...

Peanut was in size 3 until she was potty trained... at 2. Such a cute girl!