I am a girl who loves a good deal. So Ava and I headed out to the outlet mall today to use up my coupons at Carters and OshKosh. On the way out I noticed that they had a Crocs outlet. Ava's feet have finally grown big enough to fit their 4/5 shoes (which are the smallest they come in). We picked up this cute little Mary Jane Crocs for half off.
On the way out of the store I fell in love with these beauties and just had to buy them. It's a totally brand new style, but for some reason the store had them for 60% off. They are the most comfortable shoes ever. And the best part is the clerk said you can throw them in the washer when they get dirty. I think I need these shoes in every color!
I heart Crocs
3.23.2009
Posted by Korey at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The Croc outlet is the best secret up there. We may just be shoe twins once I make it back up there to use my coupons.
Did you get anything good at Carters?
And who doesn't need a new pair of shoes? Very cute!
Love the shoes-they are really cute. I would never have guessed that they were Crocs. Great deal.
Okay, I'm not a big fan of Crocks, but those Mary Jane ones are super cute, and I love your flats too. About baby name, it's hard to come up with a name for me, but at least you got the first name already. I would put "Joshua" (your husband name) as middle name, another idea will be your maiden name or your dad's or josh's dad's name. Good thing I already decided to use Indonesian name for middle name, so that's easy.
Post a Comment