6 more weeks of winter?

2.12.2008

...huh, I don't know if I trust Phil the groundhog. Today was an unseasonal 68 degrees. Ava and I put on our short sleeve shirts and went for a walk to the park. I know that Ava can't really play on the toys yet, but she sure enjoys watching the older kids play. Plus, it was really nice getting outside and getting our daily dose of  vitamin D.  

Sadly we finally decided to ditch our iweb site for blogger. A lot of you all who use Internet Explorer have complained about how long it took to load our site. I don't know why Macs and Microsoft can't just get along! After months of unsuccessful attempts of trying to convince you to switch to a Mac, we decided it was best to make the switch. But I promise you, once you try a Mac, you won't go back! But I am excited that I'll have a comment section now. So whoever is first to post on our site, well, ummmm...you don't get a prize, but you'll make my day!

6 comments:

Ashes said...

Shes getting so much bigger now! I can't believe it, shes adorable. As for the warm weather, Maddie and I also went to the park. She particularly liked the monkey bars...j/k. Its about time you switched over...besides the comments people leave are like the best part of your blog!

Anonymous said...

Ok Korey-quit calling me! I have been trying to post a comment. Hope this one goes through. I think Ava is gorgeous! She is growing and changing so fast. She is such a pretty girl. Too bad she lives sooooooooo far away from her grandma! Happy Valentines Day Ava Bug!

MelissaS said...

Hey Korey,
Love you new site. Hurray for comments!!!
Livs and I will have to meet you at the park sometime.
Will we being see Miss Ava on Friday evening? Hope so.

Jared and Krysten said...

I am so happy you are learning your farm animals, Avabug, before you meet them face to face in April...and I mean the fourlegged ones not the crazy Morris clan! psst: I like the music! If Ava screams when she sees a dog I wonder what she'll do about guapo!

Natalie said...

You guys are so cute! I love seeing the updates. How old is Ava now... 9 or 10 months. Crazy! She seems tiny still, just like my little Ella. How fun! When are you coming to Utah? We need to see each other! Love ya...

Coordination Queen said...

I slack off for a few days and I find myself at the bottom of the comment section...

I'm glad you switched, now I can tell you how cute my niece is and how excited I am to finally meet her in a month and a half.