My sister in-law filled out this survey on her site and I thought it was such a great idea. I thought it would be a perfect day to post it, since it is Valentine's Day and all! Here's all you needed to know and more about my super cute husband! I hope this doesn't embarrass him too much!
What is his name? Joshua David Bunting
How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years. Time sure flies when you're having fun!
How long did you date? We started dating in Oct. and got married in August. A long courtship for a BYU marriage!
Who eats more sweets? Is there anything else to eat? Josh and I both have a huge sweet tooth. But our tastes are completely different.
Who said I love you first? Josh did, but I didn't say it back...for awhile. Even though I really did love him! Poor guy. That may of been the reason why he broke up with me the day before Valentine's Day. We got back together the next day! I'm glad he stuck with me and now I say it as much as possible! I love you honey!!!
How old is he? 26. Our birthdays are a whole year and 4 days apart. So if anyone wants to come out in July, we're having a birthday celebration all week long!
Who is smarter? Josh tested at a 12th grade level in elementary school. Let's just say, I didn't! But I have a much better memory.
Who can sing better? Neither of us :) We sure love trying! Practice makes perfect, right?
Who does the laundry? I do. I have to have my clothes folded a certain way and Josh just can't get it down. I don't know if that is on purpose or not!
Who pays the bills? He makes the money and I control it. If Josh had control of our finances we would pretty much be broke with a house full of gadgets and electronics! Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Josh does right now. I sleep on whichever side is closest to the door. Quickest access to Ava's room.
Who mows the lawn? Some of you might think I'm crazy, but I love mowing the lawn. I actually would mow my parent's yard for free. I find it relaxing. I also love to vacuum.
Who cooks dinner? That would be me. But my husband cleans up after dinner. Thanks babe!
Who drives? Josh usually does. Mostly because during the week he takes the BART to work, so he doesn't get to drive all week.
Who is more stubborn? I am more stubborn...to a fault! I think I already see that trait in Ava!
Who kissed who first? Josh. Later he told me he was planning on taking our relationship slow and not kiss me for a whole month. But seriously, who could resist these lips! And he only made it a few days.
Who asked who out? Funny story. We actually have two separate first dates. The first date happened at the end of winter semester in 2003. He called me up because his roommate told him about this cute girl in the ward that would be a fun date. Out of all the dates I had been on that year, he was the only one I wanted to go on a second date with. But luck would have it that our date was right before finals. So I went home for the summer before we could go on another. Then the following Fall semester we magically moved into the same ward (but it was a different ward than last semester....if that makes sense). I asked him to go with me to the haunted maze. And the rest is history. (Haunted mazes make the best dates! It give you are reason to get close!)
Who proposed? Josh can take credit for that. That night we went to a really sappy girl movie. Which was his idea. That should of given me the first clue! And I knew something was up when his hands started getting all sweaty and he started tearing up when the couple in the movie finally got together. After the movie we went to his house where he had decorated the downstairs and had a yummy dinner waiting (thanks Ash and Kassie!). But I didn't eat any of it, maybe due to nerves and the fact I ate dinner before we went to the movie. He should of told me we would have dinner afterwards! After dinner he showed me a movie he had been preparing all week. I thought he was mad at me all week, since I hardly saw him. I'm glad that I was wrong!
Who wears the pants? We're both pretty indecisive. So we pretty much try to make the other person wear the pants.
I love you!
I'd love to read about everyone else's courtship. So get on it...fill it out!


4 comments:
Its so fun to hear about all these little details. I had forgotten about getting that dinner ready for you guys, but I now remember...in the basement. Korey we are so happy to have you in the fam! You rock love yah
How else could I answer but Yes, I'll be your valentine. It is scary to see pictures of me in the not to distant past. It must be the nice weather out here that has messed with my chiseled physique.
I too had forgotten about that dinner. I still feel a little bit bad that we were playing games and being loud upstairs... but I guess that was one way to welcome you to the family. :)
You are so cute! I love all the fun dating pictures! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Post a Comment