(You will have to go to the bottom of the page to pause the music...that way you can hear the audio for the movie better.)
We terribly miss being near our family, but one thing that helps us cope is when we it is 72 degrees in Feb. This past week it has been in the 60's and low 70's. I have probably mentioned this before, but our apartment complex is right next to a park. Ava and I have pretty much been to the park everyday this week. We would be crazy not to go with this great weather. This past Thursday, Josh got to work from home because the company he works for was moving to a bigger location. Josh hardly gets to join in on our fun filled outings to the park. So I convinced him to take an extra long lunch break so we could go on a walk and play at the park.
Since Ava is getting bigger, she can actually kinda play at the park. She can climb up the steps on the toys. Here she is going down the slide with daddy. The slide isn't her favorite thing at the park...if you couldn't tell.
3 comments:
How fun kids are... huh!!! I love them! Seeing you and her and Josh play at the park is so cute and makes me want to play with Ella, who is asleep right now. Also, it makes me want to not be pregnant anymore and take my two girls to the park! Wow, I wish the weather was that nice here. NOT A CHANCE! I am so sick of the winter. I should come out to see you guys sometime... I wish I lived in California. Do you think you will stay there long?
What a cutie.
We went to Osage twice this week. Love that park. Thanks for the info.
Bunting (Josh that is), nice stalker glasses!
Ava is a cutie and you guys look like you are having so much fun out in Cali!
Hope everything is going well for you out there.
Scott
Post a Comment