The Bean Museum

1.07.2009

Doesn't visiting a museum full of stuffed animals sound like a fun time? Well it so is. I'm always so surprised by the variety of animals that they have here. We were a little worried to see how Ava was going to react to all the animals. Especially to seeing the ginormous bear standing on it's hind legs. (Just follow our gaze to guess just how large this bear is!) But we had nothing to worry about. When Ava laid eyes on the bear she excitedly pointed to it, and then ran over to the bear while saying "Grrrrr".


The museum was way better than a book for Ava. She couldn't get enough of walking around and asking her what each animal was.


I'm not joking about the pointing! She is such a curious little girl.




Ava and Josh also loved looking at all of the bugs. I did not.


All in all it was the perfect little outing. We'll definitely be going again in the future.

0 comments: