New Years Eve

1.07.2009

This is going to be so sad, but I've never had a great New Years. Josh and I agree that New Years is totally not a Mormon holiday. But thanks to Kassie and Jake, I actually had a great time stuffing my face with cheese fondue, chocolate chip cookies and sparkling cider. Yum! We even got Shelby to stay up for a non-competitive game of Apples to Apples.

I can't believe it is already the new year. I have only 3 1/2 more months being the mother of one. So, I guess my resolution this year is not have a total break down! If anyone has any advice on having 2 kiddos, don't be shy, share your wisdom!

So that's it! That's all the pics I'm going to post from our vacation. I am so grateful for all of our family. Ava has some awesome grandparents, aunts and uncles to look up to. It makes me a little sad to realize that it's going to be a year and half before we see everyone again. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so happy to see the new Christmas pics you posted. Looks like you had a great time with the Bunting fam out in Utah. Love the pic of all the cousins in their Christmas jammies.

Jared and Krysten said...

Finally! Well worth the wait! Looks like Ava-bug and the family had a blast! I don't have tips for two kiddos, but feel free to share your advice for uno!

Coordination Queen said...

Glad you had a good new years with us. :) I don't have to much advice to give, but if you have questions, feel free to give me a call.