Virus Alert

1.28.2009


Unless you want a throat as sore as sand paper, a stack of used tissues a mile high, a few hundred coughs an hour, and eyelids so heavy there is no possible way you can stay awake another minute, then come visit me! Otherwise you might want to stay as far away from this household as possible. I sure hope this unwelcomed virus leaves soon. Any suggestions on what to do when Mom gets sick?

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

Sorry you are sick! I wonder if something is going around; Livs has a super runny nose today. Hmm, what to do when Mom is sick--get Dad to work at home!
Hope you feel better soon. We still need to get together.
PS//Your new header (is it new? I think it's new) is cute.

Coordination Queen said...

moms can get sick? seriously though, i'm sorry you feel crappy. and when i get sick, mb watches a lot of cartoons and gets his own snacks out of the pantry. he can be a pretty self-sufficient kid, which has come in handy lately. hope you get better soon!

Korey said...

Ava's day has been filled with TV, snacks, more TV and Mom letting her get into pretty much anything she wants. I don't think Ava has even minded me being sick. But my goodness, I sure have a lot of cleaning up to do once I feel better.