Mini me

1.16.2009

On the way to the grocery store today, Ava would not leave the apartment without her purse. How could I say no, she was just to darn cute!

5 comments:

Greg & Mary said...

Isn't it funny how much they leaarn from watching us? How cute. Little Ava is so precious!

Coordination Queen said...

I won't even tell you the things kylie went to the store in when she was little.

Anonymous said...

Oh-it makes me happy to see she likes shopping and of course a girl always needs her purse! I think she is styling! Not every little girl can pull off a big black purse!

Natalie said...

How darn cute!!! She is getting so old!!!

Natalie said...

Oh how I wish I was a Californian like you. I don't love the winters and often, like every day want and wish to go out side on a walk or let my girls play outside on a playground!!!!!!!!!!