
Christmas Eve was full of delicious food. Thanks Shelby for all the hard work and effort that went into such a feast!
After dinner all the kiddos put on a wonderful performance of the nativity story. Now don't laugh, but this seriously is the best picture I had of all the cousins. I wish you could see Anna's costume, she was the cutest donkey I've ever seen.
After dinner all the cousins got to open one present. Surprisingly they all got Christmas pj's in their packages.
Early Christmas morning all of the crew gathered in the living room for some present opening fun. These little girls look like they don't have a clue what's going to happen next. But Josh does!
Ava must of been good little girl, because Santa was very nice to her. I bet it helps that she didn't have to worry about being nice to any siblings. These little velcro fruit were a total hit with Ava bug.
Later that night the boys gathered for a very competitive game of risk.
All in all, it was really nice getting to spend Christmas with our family.
Christmas
1.07.2009
Posted by Korey at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment