Gotta love all 16 lbs of this kid

3.17.2010


Took this handsome little boy to the doctor today. I'm glad to say that he's bigger than Ava was at this age, but not by much. The little man weighed in at 16 lbs 8 oz. He's rocking it in the .53%. Meaning out of 1000 kids his age, who breastfeed, he weighs heavier than 5. That's a step up because Ava was flat out in the 0%. For height he is 29.9" tall, which is in the 64%. I'm pretty thrilled to have something above average when it comes to our kiddos. Besides the cuteness factor of course.

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Mine have just gotten progressively larger. Ky was 16lbs at a year, MB was 18lbs, and McKay is already 18lbs... I'm so excited to see you in 2 WEEKS!!!

Diane said...

He definitely has the cuteness factor going for him! He just burns more calories than he eats-that little boy is busy!

MelissaS said...

He's cute for sure!

ps//when are you guys off to MEX?