Hopefully things will be more clear

3.22.2010

I don't know if you've noticed, but my pictures have been slightly out of focus lately. First thought was the camera was broken. But come to find out, after reading the owners manual, it was do to owners error. Who knew you could learn something from reading the manual? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but my dear husband has been using my camera lately for work, makes you think doesn't it? So maybe a few settings accidently got changed around, but now everything should be focusing smoothly. Thank goodness.


Don't you love spring? Today was another lovely day in the W.C. The kiddos and I decided after doing a few chores, it would be fun for a walk. And plus, I wanted to test out my camera and make sure the pictures were clearer.


You might be wondering how I got this cute little fellow to pose for the camera. What you can't see is Reid trying to drop his hat behind his back. That little stinker!


I've been trying to get him used to having a hat on his head because we'll be going to the beach in a few weeks. We still have a long way to go in the hat department before then.


Reid would not move an inch once I placed him on the grass. Not even with Ava's help. It was nice putting him down and knowing he'd be in the same spot that I left him. This never happens anymore. I was in heaven!


Here's the cute older sister.


PS//Do other children fall as much as Ava does? I'm always a little self conscious when Ava's wearing shorts or a dress because I think people are going to see her legs and think the worst. Her poor little legs.


PPS//I have been a blogging addict as of late. Sorry that I've been writing about every little thing, but I really enjoy going back and rereading my past posts. It helps remind me of all the fun things me and the kiddos do. Especially on days that aren't going so well. Hope you enjoy them too.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My kids always have atleast 3 bruises on them at a given time. Avery asked me today if they were bug bites. 1/4 actually was!

She also has one on her forehead right now... I'm guessing from a door post that she hit the other day :)

Diane said...

I think you need to get Miss Ava some shin guards! And Reid-love that he stays put on the grass! Enjoy that while you can! Remember Ava was once like that too.