It amazes me at how easily Ava has caught on to potty training this time around. A total 180 from January. Waiting two months has really made a huge difference. Not only is she making it on the potty, she's doing it on her own. Today, while I was making dinner, Ava excitedly runs into the kitchen and tells me she went on the potty. And she sure did! I am so dang proud of her.
This past week I saw a walker on sale and decided to pick one up for Reid. He's been pushing our kitchen chairs around the tiled floors lately, this kid is strong, so I thought the walker might just be a little better suited for him. It's the first thing he wants to play with in the morning.
Ava has mentioned that she just can't wait till Reid can run around with her. Note how she said run and not walk. Well it might just come sooner than she thinks because Reid took his first steps today. This kid let go of the chair he was holding onto and walked right over to me. Mind you I was only a few Reidy steps away. But still, he walked to me! It was a pretty good day :)

5 comments:
oh my gosh. I can't believe he is walking already! CRAZY!!! They are so cute! I love that first pic of Ava. She is such a dolly!
They are growning up too fast! Make it stop!
Yay for both kiddies!
Way to go Ava! Hurray for Reid! What big kiddos you have (of course, I mean in accomplishments/milestones, not size!)! ha.
Wow, what a day!!!
Hey Korey, I love looking at your awesome blog!! Your pictures and stories are ALWAYS so cute! Thanks for sharing all of the sweet mommy moments!
Post a Comment