Here is where Ava and I spent most of our Saturday. And it was totally worth it!
Miss Ava made it on the potty 6 out of 7 times. Yeah, my daughter rocks! I just hope her excitement and motivation carries on through tomorrow too.
Here are a few of her prizes she has earned so far. The princesses spent most of the day dancing, sharing clothes, learning to use the potty, and having Ariel take them scuba diving (Cinderella kept getting too close to the crabs and sadly got snapped a few times). I can only imagine all the other adventures these princesses will have around our house.
One day down, the rest of her life to go
3.06.2010
Posted by Korey at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad for Ava's success! The tiara works for her! She was born to be a princess!
YAY! So exciting!!!
Post a Comment