Reid is now 18 months old and is legally allowed to attend nursery.
If you can believe it, Reid loved every minute of nursery. He didn't cry at all and loved getting to play with all the other kids. It might have a little to do with the fact that he's been attending nursery ever since the beginning of July, and ummm, it could also help that both of his parents are his nursery teachers, and his sister is also in nursery. It's sure going to be quite the adjustment for this little guy whenever we move out of this ward. But since I am his teacher I can honestly say he did awesome :)
He's official
10.31.2010
Posted by Korey at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome! I'm a little nervous for the end of January... Not quite sure how McKay is going to do...
Hahaha. Yes, I am guessing it helps quite a bit to have your whole family in there with you.
I don't know if I'm glad he's legal!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks-wherever you might be=)
Post a Comment