It's been awhile

10.06.2010

It's been awhile since I have been able to capture one of Reid's adorable smiles on camera. I'm just not fast enough to keep up with this kid. But here he is, all proud of himself for being able to sit in the back of the tractor. We just love him to pieces.


On the Reid news front, he's talking more and more every single day. Which means he is also voicing his opinion more and more. He can say mo (more), boo (book - can't get enough of this right now), my (mine - hmmm, wonder why he learned that one), doggy (every animal is a doggy), peeeese (please), and he still won't say Ava (isn't that the easiest sibling name ever, and he still won't even try it...little rascal!). He also knows a few animals sounds like moo, whoo whoo, baaa, and neigh.

In Ava news, she's still loving preschool. Her favorite class is music. She's learning the letter T this week and is a pro at crossing those Ts. During cooking class this week they made Tortilla Soup (love how they coordinate all the classes with the letter they are learning that week). Anyways, I asked Miss Picky if she tried some. She said "I just ate the chips, but the big kids ate it all up." There are only 3 years olds in her class. So who are these "big kids". But most of her classmates are a head taller than Ava. So she calls them all the "big kids".


She still gets excited to do her homework. Gotta love that I can use homework as a bribe. How long do you think that will last?

1 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Yay for smiling pictures! He is so cute! I'm excited to see how the little boys get along at Christmas.