Presenting Ava's Preschool Class

10.30.2010

A few days before Halloween Ava's Preschool class had a little Halloween Program. Little 3 year olds dressed in their Halloween costumes singing songs. I'm so there. Check it out, the password is: program.


Woohoo! That's my baby girl!


Ava and her wonderful teacher Miss Rebecca.


On a sad note, this past Thursday was Ava's last day attending her Preschool class. Way back in July we put an offer on a short sale. Doesn't that seem like ages ago? After months and months of waiting, we were finally going to close on Thursday afternoon. 2 hours before closing we get a call from our lender telling us that the title company found a huge tax lein that was just put on the house. Meaning, we weren't going to close that day. Actually we aren't going to be closing until they are able to clear the lein off the title, which could take a few weeks. That was not something we were too excited to hear. I had already told Ava's preschool we were moving, they had filled her spot, we had people on both sides of the move all ready to help us move, most of our things were packed, and we had deliveries scheduled. Luckily our landlord didn't put us out on the streets. Thanks John and Shelby! Which I have no idea how other people would of dealt with this situation if they had already given 30 days notice to their landlord. So right now we are in limbo. Most of our things are all packed and we are just waiting for word that everything is good to go. Looks like I'll be homeschooling Ava for the next few weeks until we move. Hopefully the next post I do on the house will be about us closing. But we've had some many ups and downs throughout this process, that Josh and I aren't holding our breath until we actually have the keys in our hands.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love the little singing Tinkerbell! Great job Ava! I think she was the best in the whole group-though grandma might be a little prejudiced. Thanks for posting for the grandparents who couldn't be there in person.

Coordination Queen said...

She is such a doll!