Master Easter egg pickers in the house

4.18.2011

This past weekend our ward put together an Easter Egg Hunt over at a nearby park.


Don't worry, before the big hunt Ava and I taught Reid what the basket was really for. Seriously, before the big event I threw some plastic eggs on the floor and Ava showed Reid what to do.


Both kids had a blast. Josh stayed with Ava while I took Reid over to the younger age group. Sadly, I thought I was videoing Reid on my phone. Come to find out I did not get a single video of him picking up his Easter eggs. I almost started crying. Thankfully we still have another egg hunt this weekend or I think I would of had a complete meltdown. You should of seen him though, he was easily the best egg picker upper in his group. The pre-hunt practice paid off!

Ava also had a great time and couldn't wait to sit down on the grass and start opening all her eggs.


Did you notice that Ava's in a t-shirt with no jacket! The weather was gorgeous. Sunny, warm, and not windy. Crossing my fingers that this upcoming weekend is just as nice. We'll see though, since it's going to rain all week. So I better cross my toes too to be safe :)

1 comments:

Diane said...

I like the one of Reid w/the basket on his head & his rain boots on!