He's a full blown toddler. When did this happen? I don't know if it had something to do with attending our ultrasound today and realizing how big our little guy is getting, or maybe it is the pregnancy hormones, but I have to watch myself or I'll become a blubbering fool thinking about how much I just love this kid. He is my little sidekick and I wouldn't want it any other way. He sure keeps things lively around these parts and we love his energy and love for life. When that doesn't include tearing up the house or breaking expensive things :) We love you very much Reidy and hope you have a great 2nd birthday!
Here's a walk down Reidy's 2 years of life.
Did you notice? Reid was able to grow some more hair this past year! Now we are just working on getting all of those teeth in bud. Happy birthday Reid!
My baby boy is no longer a baby
4.28.2011
Posted by Korey at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YEAH REIDY! Happy Birthday! We love you so much- enjoy the 2's
Happy Birthday Reid! He really does look so much older in this last picture. Congrats on the hair! :)
Just curious, what teeth does he have?
Happy Birthday Reid! Why do they grow up so fast?
Happy Birthday Reid! What a big boy! He doesn't look like a baby anymore! He does remind me of Grandpa Jeff though!
your are finding out reid it's all about the cake, the song and a wish on your birthday. thank your mom, dad and sister for making it a special day for you. maybe i can make next years. good times
Where are the par-tay pictures?? PS my code word for this comment is Andly- so I'm throwing that in to baby's Bunting's name basket :)
-Auntie Krys
Post a Comment