When the local weatherman mentioned how great the weather was going to be this past weekend, we knew we had to go to the beach. So we packed everything up and took a day trip to Santa Cruz. It is just a little over an hour away. All in all it was a really fun day. This was Ava's first trip to the beach. At first she wanted nothing to do with the sand and wouldn't leave the blanket. But after a few minutes we couldn't stop her from trying to put handfuls of sand in her mouth. We even caught her trying to lick the remaining remnants of sand off her hands. Yuck!
Ava's first trip to the beach
3.03.2008
Posted by Korey at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ava wants to come to Newport Beach with Maddie...
What a fun little trip. I think that mystery spot would have made me sick.
Looks like a great trip. We will have to try out Mystery Spot next time we are in Santa Cruz. Great pictures.
Ash, how did you know? Ava totally told me that the only thing that would of made the trip more fun is if Maddie was there too!
Okay, so it was SNOWING when we got up this morning...what I wouldn't give for a little sun and a picnic on the beach right now!
This looks like so much fun! You have made me want to head out now! I want to see that house! That looks so cool!
I am so jealous! I can't wait for the warm weather! The snow is almost all melted and the sun is here, hopefully to stay! I love going on walks and playing outside. Wish I could go to the beach! Maybe we will have to come visit you guys sometime! You are so beautiful by the way. Don't take this the wrong way, but you look so mature and like a mommy! That's a good thing, by the way. I love looking like a hot mama like you! Enjoy the nice weather!
Post a Comment