
This isn't just another cute picture of Ava. It's a cute picture of Ava sitting on our fabulous, super luxurious, new queen size bed! For those of you who may not know, when Josh and I got married his parents were kind enough to give us one of their full size beds. (yep, you read that right, a full) Being poor college students we took it willingly. I grew up sleeping on a Queen...all by myself. So I must admit that it did take some time to adjust to sharing a full size bed, but we got used to it. After 3 1/2 years Josh and I finally decided it was time to retire our faithful mattress. After anxiously waiting to go to bed all day, it was finally time to give it a try. After sliding under our new, crisp white, silky sheets I was in love. If Ava would allow me, I would of stayed there all day! If you try calling me early in the morning and I don't answer, you know where I'll be!
Heaven on a mattress
3.18.2008
Posted by Korey at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah! New beds are great! Happy goodnight sleeping!
hahahaha. At least you upgraded relatively quickly. A comfy bed is one of the best things in this world! :)
Wait, haven't you guys been married almost as long as Josh and I??? Almost 4 years in July for us, then you guys in August, right??? I love the picture of Ava and your bed and her outfit!!!! I am so happy for you, new beds are heaven. We have been sleeping on a double for almost a year, living with my parents. We move in June and get to sleep once again on our wonderful QUEEN too.!!!! I can't wait, enjoy it for me:)
Uh, don't tell Josh Nat! I always think we got married in 2005, but alas you are right, it was in 2004. I guess if Josh forgets our anniversary, I can't get mad at him now!
I felt so bad I had to go in a edit the post :)
A double!?! How did you guys manage..I guess being poor helps! That pillow looks super cute.
––Did Ava's hair grow a ton just recently? Crazy. I went to the PH Target today. San Ramon still wins!
My husband & I have been sleeping on a full size for almost 10 years. We use to have a Queen size but down graded because we "lost" each other in bed. Granted, it does get small when both girls share the bed with us, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Enjoy your new bed.
Don't worry, I edit posts all the time. You are great! I won't tell anyone about the year mix up. I was just innocently confused and thought maybe I was lost. I am so happy for you and wish I could see you soon. Maybe I will have to come and visit you sometime.
Post a Comment