Happy Easter

3.24.2008



We hope everyone had a great Easter. As for us we had fun starting some new traditions with Ava. Even though Ava isn't even a year old yet, I think she had fun getting an Easter basket, wearing her new Easter dress (I think I enjoyed that tradition more than Ava though), and
going on her first Easter egg hunt. Ava has a love hate relationship with grass...well, more of a hate relationship :) She usually is crawling all over our apartment, but once you place her on the grass she doesn't move an inch. With Josh's help, Ava was able to walk over to her eggs. She had a fun time placing the eggs in her basket and then dumping them all out. She actually did that all day. She even figured out how to get her Cheerios out of the eggs by throwing them really hard against the kitchen floor.



When we were talking to my in-laws on the phone, my father-in-law asked what was the real reason we celebrated Easter. Josh said it was for the candy. But all jokes aside, Easter is a great time to remember our Savior's love and how much he has done for us. How blessed are we to have the blessings of the atonement in our lives. It is so great to know that because the Savior died on the cross and rose again, we will also get to live again with our families. What a priceless gift.

7 comments:

MelissaS said...

What a fun Easter egg hunt. I am still jealous of your Flash movies. :)
Thanks for the walk today. We had a lot of slow-moving, relaxing, flipflop wearing fun!

Coordination Queen said...

She's so cute! I'm so excited to finally meet her... 3.5 days...
oh and her and Kylie had matching dresses.

Anonymous said...

Your dad & I have watched the video several times and laugh every time. What a cute little girl. The Easter Bunny was walking down our street when we came home from Prosser Sunday. We stopped and said "Hello". Not everday that you see a big rabbit walking down your street! Have a great time in Cancun with the Bunting fam.

Ashes said...

How cute! She's so adorable. I was looking at some of the pics we took when you guys were here for Thanksgiving and she is so cute! 2 Days until we see you guys!!!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Looks like Ava scored on the Easter treats:) She is a super cutie.

Kristin said...

I love your easter skirt!!! It's super cute. I wanted so badly to get an easter outfit, and instead got one for my neice (we ran out of time!)... Kaitlyn was here for Easter, it was so fun! Ava is to die for, and Avery was the same way last year with the Easter egg hunt... totally timid. Now she's got the hang of it and says, "Nandy? Momma, Nandy?" when she sees an egg.

Scott and Stef said...

Hey Josh and Korey,

That was a great video! Ava is getting big. It was fun to watch her try to walk around. Reminded me of when Zoe was that young - man it goes by to quick!!

Just wanted to say hey and drop you a quick message.

Take care.