A few of you may be a little confused by the title, but I'll get to that in a few minutes. Last night Josh's work held an officewarming. They recently moved into a new building and wanted an excuse to party! (the new digs is the building on the left)
Free food, free babysitting, extra time with Josh...no brainer. I left Ava with a babysitter, took the Bart into the city, and was ready for some fun. After some yummy food (including a chocolate fountain...oh yeah!) and socializing it was time for the real fun to start...it was time to play Rock Band. For those who are unfamiliar with the game, it's where you get to become the rock god that you've always wanted to be.
I know that my mom probably has no idea what I'm talking about. So if you already know how to play, just totally skip this paragraph :) So, Mom, there can be 4 players in each band. You need a bassist, guitarist, drummer, and a singer. Then you get to pick the song you want to preform. On the screen the game tells each player what notes to push on their instrument or what words to sing. 
I guess the employees are hardcore Rock Band players. The day of the party everyone split into bands, held practices, made costumes, and even planned their stage entrances. I assure you that they do actually work at work. But it is nice that they are able to take some time out of their super busy and stressful workday to have some fun.
All night I was waiting for The Grip to perform...I heard that the bassist was H-O-T! I am glad to say that he didn't disappoint. Here is Josh rocking out with a few of his coworkers.
Josh played double duty as bassist and backup singer. He just couldn't help himself...they were playing a song from Smashing Pumpkins. If any of you knew Josh is high school, they were his favorite band....well, besides the Dixie Chicks :)
You rocked babe! I am totally the president of your fan club!
I married a rock star!
3.21.2008
Posted by Korey at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I knew Josh loved the Dixie Chicks! Now we have it in print. Now he just needs to admitt his love for Meatloaf.
hehehe... as I recall a couple days after he got home from his mission he tried to sell Jake all of his Smashing Pumpkins cds cause he was never going to listen to them again...
Let me just clarify that Jeremy posted that first comment after stealing my username and password! I, for myself, love the Dixie Chicks!
Post a Comment