This past Wed. a small group of sisters from the ward got together and decided to go to the San Francisco Zoo. The first Wed. of the month everyone gets in FREE. I couldn't resist! I was all prepared to be fighting the crowds to see the animals, but since the zoo is humongous we really didn't have too much of a problem.
Our first stop was the petting zoo. Since Ava didn't seem to interested in petting the very overweight and aggressive sheep, we stayed at the duck pond for most of it. She absolutely loved watching the ducks.
After the petting zoo we went around to the animals that we wanted to see. We saw polar bears.
We saw this...
We saw this...
This...
But the best exibit was the girafees. So sorry in advance for the multiple pics of them, but I couldn't decide which ones to put up :)
This past week has been extrememly busy. From going to Santa Cruz, being in charge of mutual, going to the zoo, and going to the fabulous outlet mall today, I am exhausted. Josh and I are planning on just taking it easy this weekend.
Update: Josh just got asked to give a talk this upcoming Sunday. So it looks like I'll be the only one trying to relax this weekend!
Update: Josh just got asked to give a talk this upcoming Sunday. So it looks like I'll be the only one trying to relax this weekend!
4 comments:
That looks like a beautiful zoo. I wish ours was that nice. Relaxing weekends are always good. :)
We sure love zoos! The San Francisco one looks really nice...though I liked Columbia, too! Also, I'll be thinking of you on Sunday - Jeremy will give a talk as well! :)
Nothing could stop me from checking your blog! I love looking at pics of your little cutie. and you are a very good blogger, so i will just hit mute and continue admiring your cute little family!!!
Giraffes are so cool aren't they? I am excited to take Maddie to the San Diego Zoo when she gets old enough to appreciate it. Cute pics!
Post a Comment