You all are probably wondering how on earth Josh and I raised such a smart, gorgeous, well adjusted little girl of 10 months of age. Well it took a lot of trial and error, but I think we finally came up with a few guidelines that really seem to work.










I usually am not a fan of forwards, but this one was just too good to pass up. Thanks Jared for emailing it to us. Hope you all got a good kick out of it as well!
Parenting Guide
3.09.2008
Posted by Korey at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My Dad forwarded that email to us as well. So amazing how a forward could help make such good parents. I don't know where we would be without it!!!!
Korey, I forgot about your blog again. I am bummed you used this post, because it was next up on my list of things to blog about. I got the same email and it is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
I think it deserves a link on my blog.
Joe, you should totally post the pics on your blog. I think they are good enough for two people to blog about!
Korey, that is so funny you put this on your blog, because those pictures are actually from a little board-book that Mike and I have. We saw it in the store a little while after Megan was born and we just had to buy it, and we bought a copy for my cousin, too. Too funny!
My favorite one from the book is one that goes "Introducing baby to pets:" and the Do is a picture of holding a baby up to pet a dog, and the "Don't" is a picture of a baby sitting in a fish tank full of water and fish.
Post a Comment