How many M&M's I've eaten this past hour? How many pairs of shoes I own? How many seconds I've had of piece and quiet? Those would all be wrong! 74 is the number of points I got in the game of Scrabble after putting down the word screamer. I must admit, during the game my only goal was to put down a word with at least 4 letters. So when I happened to discover that I could lay down all my tiles, Josh and I were pretty shocked! Did you know if you lay down all your tiles you get an extra 50 points. I ended the game with the highest Bunting total to date...a 269! What's the highest score you've ever gotten at Scrabble?
74
6.10.2008
Posted by Korey at 12:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My highest score ever was 701 (which I also blog documented!). The reason it is so high is b/c it is super scrabble; I think the board is 1.5 times bigger and there are quadruple bonuses! Yes. We should all play sometime.
That is impressive. Jake and I used to play every night when Kylie was little... I liked to play cause I always beat him. :)
Melissa, I'm speechless! We totally need to get a game of super scrabble going! 701...wow, still can't get over that :)
Oh my gosh, I love Scrabble! We've got a set, too, but Jeremy (who's a bit challenged in the spelling department) hates to play it... :)
love the post. So funny, and congrats on that score, although it sort of pales in comparison to Melissa's! Let's see, my highest scrabble score was probably a.... 14? Your guess is as good as mine. Count me out on the super-scrabble night...I don't think I'm ready!
Post a Comment