
It may be over a year after the far left picture was taken, but Ava still loves to snuggle with Grandma. This past week we were lucky enough to have my mom fly out for a few days. Josh and I have sadly learned that once you have children, your own parents no longer come out to see you...they come to see their grandchildren. While my mom was out, she was up for doing anything, as long as Ava was along. She even offered to babysit one night so Josh and I could go on a date. But personally, I think she really just wanted to spend some alone time with Ava. We didn't mind! Stay tuned for future updates, because I have loads of pictures to post of our adventures.
Some things never change
6.24.2008
Posted by Korey at 12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is the best snuggler!
Post a Comment