Just looking at this picture makes me wish I was there right now. This past weekend my mom flew out to visit. One of the days we decided to head out to Santa Cruz and go to the beach. It's about an hour and a half drive.
Ava and Grandma played the entire time. Which was a nice break for me. Plus, I got to play around with our super cool new camera.
Ava loves the beach. Especially the ocean. She kept my mom busy by having her walk back and forth from the beach to the water.
The weather was really warm that day. So it felt really good to go take a dip in the water. Ava would get all tense, arch her back, and stick out her tummy whenever the water crashed over her legs. But once it was done she would let out a big giggle and want to walk further into the ocean.

If you flip through this next two pictures really fast you can see our little girl waddle back and forth. She is actually getting really good at walking all on her own.

I realized that in most of the pictures, my mom isn't looking at the camera. So here is a cute picture of her smiling.
Rio Del Mar Beach
6.24.2008
Posted by Korey at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a pretty day at the beach! Ava is such a cutie!
The only thing missing at the beach is...me! Looks like fun! We don't know what the beach and sunshine is here in idaho.
Korey-you know I have never liked having my pic taken. But-if I'm with Ava-its OK. Who wouldn't love being photographed with that pretty little girl!
When Livs and I get back let's go to the beach. It looks gorgeous!
Glad you had fun with your mom.
Post a Comment