
Only 61 more days until Breaking Dawn is released. For those of you who haven't read any of the Twilight books, you might think I'm a little obsessed. I promise, once you read them you'll totally feel the same way. I have never been one to choose reading a book over watching tv, cleaning the bathroom, pretty much I would rather do anything than read a book...you can thank required high school reading assignments for that! But I can honestly say once I started reading the Twilight books, I couldn't put them down. I read an entire 500 page book in 3 days. So lets just say I'm a little excited to read the 4th book coming out in August. Today I was able to find the 1st chapter from Breaking Dawn on the web...gotta love the internet! If you are dying to read it, then click the link. I'm dying to hear what you all think!
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/forum/post/13965
Breaking Dawn
6.01.2008
Posted by Korey at 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, that was so fun to read! Now I'm really excited!
Is it really THAT far away???
All my girlfriends in my ward are completely obsessed with the Twilight books too... I haven't read them, only because I'm afraid I might neglect my children (and I already spend enough time doing that by reading everybody's blogs!). I've decided that once Robby starts sleeping through the night, I'll be all over reading them. They are coming out with a movie sometime soon, too.
Post a Comment