I've been tagged...

6.22.2008

Thanks to my sister-in-law Ashley, I have been tagged. Shoot! I always have a hard time filling out these surveys. The rules are as follows: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random surprising facts about yourself. At the end, tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:
  1. Being a mom. I have to admit, being a mom isn't easy. But it is those little moments that makes all the hard work totally worth it. Who knew you could have so much fun with a 13 month little girl.
  2. My super hot husband (I probably just embarrassed him...sorry honey). Getting married to Josh is the best decision I ever made. Raising Ava together has brought me the greatest joy I have ever known.
  3. My bed! There is no where else I would rather be than cuddled up in my silky smooth sheets. I could seriously stay there all day...seriously!
Fears:
  1. Something bad happening to someone I love. I am such a worry wort. But a quote from Quentin L. Cook has really helped me put things in perspective. He says, "Live by faith and not by fear." I'm getting a little bit better, but it doesn't help when your husband rides a train under the bay in earthquake country. Which reminds me that I need to get a 72 hour kit for Josh to take to work.
  2. Bees. I have never been stung, maybe it's because every time I see a bee I run to the house as fast as I possibly can.
  3. Spiders. This past week I was driving the car and a grotesque, extremely hairy spider made an appearance above my head. If Ava wasn't in the car, I probably would of lost control of the car. If a spider ever comes near my baby, I will take them down no matter how terrified I am.
Goals:
  1. Live near family. Our family members are not making this easy since they all live in different cities. You guys could totally make the decision easier if you moved near us!
  2. Buy a house. Hopefully we'll accomplish this goal sooner than later. We are accepting donations to the Josh and Korey House Fund :)
  3. Visit Italy. Romance, Italian food, museums...what's not to love. I think it's every girls dream to visit there one day.
Current Obsessions:
  1. Photography. Josh and I decided to do our part in helping to stimulate the economy by purchasing a super sweet DSLR camera. I can't believe how great the pictures look. This past Sat. we took 186 pictures. In my defense, my mom was out visiting, so we were touring the city.
  2. Pioneer Woman. From photography to cooking, this site has got me hooked. I diligently check it everyday...along with 20,000 other people.
  3. Reading. I hated reading all through high school. But the Twilight series has really sparked my interest. I never thought the day would come that I would rather read a book than watch tv. If you guys have read any good books, totally tell me about them!
Random Surprising Facts:
  1. I didn't loose my last baby tooth until I was in 7th grade. And that was only because the dentist pulled the stubborn thing out! I guess my permanent teeth weren't exactly on top of my baby teeth. So they wouldn't push the suckers out.
  2. I love mowing the lawn. I used to mow my parent's lawn for free. Even though they would of paid me. I know it just isn't me, I've talked to other people who also find it very relaxing. I also enjoy vacuuming.
  3. I drink Fruit Punch Crystal Lite everyday. Dang! That stuff is good.
Tag: Kristin (my college roomie...I know way too many Kristins), Saskia, and Morgan

1 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

So what kind of camera did you get?