Bad hair day

6.16.2008

I guess if Ava has a bad hair day the blame falls squarely on me. Unless she decides to pull out her ponytail holder and then proceed to pull a blanket on and off her head (as pictured below).


Look at those bangs! Hey Ava, it's me your mother. Can you see me?


I don't know if you all can help us with this, but Josh and I still can't decide what color Ava's eyes are. The outer most edges look grayish blue, then they get greener until they are a honey brown. What am I suppose to put on her passport when they ask for eye color?


Out of hundreds of pictures, here is one of Ava FINALLY smiling. Gotta love the summer wardrobe. Little rompers look so darling on little girls!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute! I love it! I would call them hazel brown!??? Looks like you guys are having fun! I absolutely love having two kids, but poor abby does not get that much attention! Enjoy having one, you only have one once!!! I need to play more with each girl! I love the walking video too. SO cute!

MelissaS said...

Hmm, will have to check out her eyes next time we see her. You are totally right, rompers are too cute. Oh, and why does Ava need a passport? Where are you guys headed off to?

Korey said...

Melissa, we're not planning on going anywhere. But I remember putting on her passport that she had blue eyes. Just imagine if we had to flee the country asap, and as we're trying to check-in the airport people have a fight over what color Ava's eyes really are. After much discussion the decide that her eyes aren't blue, so this must not be Ava. See the predicament that we "could" be in :)

Laurie & Clint said...

korey, ava is so cute. i just love seeing pictures, and videos of her. that little dance was the greatest! I miss you tons! i feel like its been ages since i have seen you!!!

Fenima said...

Korey, I wish I could be as cute as Ava when i have a bad hair day. She is so beautiful and friendly. I talked to her on Sunday.

BobandKristin said...

Korey, Ava is so adorable (if I haven't already said so elsewhere), and you sound like the best mom--you must have so much fun, don't you love it? I love my two girls. Check 'em out at http://bauerfabfamgab.blogspot.com
I'm sure I've already sent you that link, but I have the worst memory in the world, so there it is...(again)?
-Kristin Bauer

Kristin said...

Love it! She's so adorable. And, congrats on the walking!! Although, when they start walking it makes them seem soooo old!! As a Mom, that's really sad!